Saturday, May 01, 2004

(UPDATE MON MAY 4) Page Six Blind Item Guesses

Those crafty Page Sixers write:

"WHICH newly single model/actress has a drug problem? Pals say the leggy looker has always dabbled, but now the cocaine habit is spiraling out of control - and the friends are siding with her estranged husband, who is clean and sober . . ."

Hmmm. Let me rack my brain on who this possibly could be. Newly single model/actress ... I'm thinking either Cindy Crawford or, quite-possibly-maybe, Rebecca Romijn Stamos? Hmmmm. Who would be the stronger of the two?

And the second: "WHICH pop star has a sex tape about to surface, a la Paris Hilton? The tape, shot by her own brother, shows her fooling around with a woman and doing cocaine and crystal meth between sex acts."

I haven't the faintest idea, but I'm sure in about a week or so we all will know, thanks to Page Six. I posted the story on theWendyExperience Board and people think that it is either Britney (older brother Brian Spears) or XTina (younger brother Michael Aguilera) or Avril Lavigne (brother is Matt Lavigne).

Actually, I haven't the faintest idea about either of them. I'm just continuing the conversation that the Page Sixers started, as any good media-centric blog is wont to do.

That PageSix.com ... man, it's like electronic crack it's so addictive. They must mix some high grade lactose in the Page Six recipe.

And, for those of you who need more of the electronic crack, on Monday, May 4th, this blind item by those crafty Sixers:

"WHICH talk show host has a problem with a sexy segment producer? She's telling friends how he tried to slide his hand up her skirt during a private meeting."

I don't know who this is, but I am goddamned sure that it aint Ricki Lake.


1 comment:

Manuel said...

Quite effective info, lots of thanks for the article.
buy Periactin | buy Zithromax | provigil