Friday, September 03, 2004

Cross Dressing with Drea de Matteo and Shooter

drea2

Hollywood Life, September 2004:

Drea de Matteo: "My worst fashion mistake? All these fucking tatoos that take like three hours to cover before I shoot a scene. The thing I feel most comfortable in? Probably something by Vivienne Westwood, because she makes clothes for women with real asses. What I wear every single day of my life? Vintage jeans. The accesory I couldn't live without? I'd have to say (Drea's boyfriend) Shooter, because when he's with me I feel so fucking perfect."

Cool enough. Standard fare. But then the conversation turned ...

Drea: "Did I tell you how great Shooter looks in my clothers?"

What the fuck?!

Drea: "Oh, you know these young guys (Shooter is 25), they have no hang ups. I swear, he looks better in my suits than I do. I, of course, can't fit into his pants because his hips are narrower than mine. But he looks fabulous in my clothes."


No comments: