Friday, September 10, 2004

George Michael's Careless Whispers



Although he was caught in a Los Angeles restroom and has been dating partner Kenny Goss for eight years crooner George Michael tells GQ Magazine:

"When I walk into a restaurant, I check out the women before the men, they're more glamorous."

He also says he had a crush on Madonna during her "chubby years" and says she made a pass at him.

"I was 23 and really intimidated. I had a feeling it would be sex of the same intensity as if I was with a man."

Comment here or on VH1's BWE Blog.

5 comments:

Shaw Israel Izikson said...

Not even a WHAM! reunion can help this bloke's career now. Pity, he had some good pipes - I remember the Motown anniversery special when he dueted with Smokey Robinson, and he proved that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Corsair said...

Hey, Shaw, how are you, my old friend? I loved Wham! George Michael certainly knows how to get some buzz when he has too.

Shaw Israel Izikson said...

Hey man! Not bad at all...ed. in chief of a alt-mag/paper/whatever ya wanna call it now.

He knows how to create a buzz, but when will he create a buzz for his singing again?

...and here we were feeling sorry for Andrew Ridgley.