Thursday, April 28, 2005

Begun, the Ethics Wars Have

Darth%20Vader%20Face

Yoda(chewing on a moist gimer stick): Begun, the "Ethics Wars" have ...

elsewhere in the galaxy: A clearly distraught and wild-eyed Senator Bill Frist. Surrounded by masses of mutilated cat entrails.

Senator Bill Frist: "I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the tabby's, but the minxes and the kittens, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE THEM!"

later ... Emperor Karl Rove administers "the touch"

Emperor Karl Rove (soothing): "You don't need guidance, Senator Frist. In time, you will learn to trust your feelings. Then, you will be invincible. I have said it many times, you are the most gifted Conservative I have ever met.

"Senator Frist (calmer): Thank you, Your Excellency.

"Rove: I see you becoming the greatest of all the Conservatives, Senator. Even more powerful than Count Cheney.

and, elsewhere:

Count Cheney: You call this a diplomatic Solution?
John Bolton: No, I call it an aggressive negotiation.

finally, culminating in:

Emperor Rove: Darth Frist?
Frist: Yes, Master ...
Emperor Rove (guttral roar): Riiise ....

The Ethics Wars have begun --

1 comment: