Thursday, February 09, 2006

J.C. Chasez Steals Michael Musto's Seat at Heatherette

jc19

(image via wanadoo-members)

J.C. Chasez is a dick. We learned from the thoroughly buzztastic Jake and Jackie Show last night that our pal Michael Musto had an unpleasant run-in with former NSync-er, J.C. Chasez. Apparently, Chasez sat in Musto's assigned seat at the Heatherette Show and wouldn't budge his raggedy has-been ass. Michael emails us:

"He must have read my column items all these years and maybe wanted to seize the chance to finally get back at me (though I still think he's the cutest of the five *NSYNC-ers and only the third most washed up).

"But I'm more peeved at the publicists who could have tried a little harder to untangle this mess (which for all I know they may have created). I talked to five different people about the situation and finally got someone to halfheartedly try, but after waiting a few minutes, I split and headed to the after party, which was fab!"

Any party with Musto is fab. Shame on those publicists for not recognizing that Michael Musto is head and shoulders above a JC Chasez on the showbusiness food chain.

No comments: