Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kirsten Dunst: "Jake Was the Love of My Life"

s1_02

She's not so bad that Kirsten Dunst, or, as our gregarious blog pal Perez Hilton calls her Kirsten Drunkst. From the extremely downmarket Newsoftheworld:

"Kirsten Dunst bent over Brokebackwards trying to spice up her love life with Hollywood actor Jake Gyllenhaal.

"'The sexy Spiderman star romped all over the place with her Brokeback Mountain man � but now she sadly admits it couldn't save their three-year relationship.

"Kirsten, who plays the title role in new blockbuster Marie Antoinette, said: 'Jake and I couldn't last. He's a stay-at-home boy and I'm an out-on-the-town girl.

"'We tried to spice things up � we had sex in cars, in the bathroom and even by the sea. The only place we didn't have the guts to try was in a walkway in a hotel because we thought we might get kicked out if we were caught.

"'I'm so young, he's so young and I just keep thinking now I need to be on my own.'

"But Kirsten opened her heart to talk of her secret sadness at the break-up and her hopes for the future.

"'Jake was the love of my life,' she said. 'He was, is and always will be.'"

More (Newsoftheworld)

No comments: