Saturday, September 10, 2011

Richard Hambleton Opening: Phillips de Pury
Fashion week always makes for the most interesting parties. You have all these celebrities, models -- many not native to New York -- in town. The Richard Hambleton opening last night at the Giorgio Armani/Phillips de Pury party on the Upper East Side was just just such an epic example.
In attendance: Bar Rafaeli, a darkly stunning Julia Restoin Roitfeld, "I'm China Chow," Ellen von Unwerth, Ali Wise, Nicky Hilton, Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Anna Dello Russo, Vladimir Roitfeld, model Jessia HartCamila Alves, Giovanna Battaglia and Mark Sanchez of the Jets among others. There are also rumors in the ethers of a Lindsay Lohan appearance.
An amazing event. And it is only the beginning of fashion week! "But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep .."

But getting kissed on both cheeks by Anthony Haden Guest at the party's close was, I must say, was the highlight of my life.


No comments: